To see more pictures please visit my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/dixiemakesastatement/
October 2, 2011
Mental Asylum part 2, Women’s ward.
21 years old, Living in Brisbane and Studying diploma of visual arts. My blog is like a visual diary everything that inspires or intrigues me, gets posted. I post my own paintings/drawings which are results of my inspirations. I do not take myself seriously. I love art more than most things, I just hate the assholes of the art industry. "All artists are willing to suffer for their work. But why are so few prepared to learn to draw?" — Banksy View all posts by dixiemakesastatement
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 at 10:37 am and tagged with Abandoned, Abandoned mental asylum, mental asylum, Wacol, Wolston park, Wolston park asylum and posted in Abandoned, Art and Photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Mental Asylum part 2, Women’s ward.”
- Seriously awesome rewards if you donate, I promise you they wont bite! pozible.com/project/180466 via @pozible 2 weeks ago
- Help me get my ghoulish t-shirt design business out of the grave and spooking pozible.com/project/180466 via @pozible 2 weeks ago
- BRAND NEW DESIGN!! Pop online to check it out now dreffdesigns.com 7 months ago
- Good morning everybody! Another rad day of creating coming my way! http://t.co/AJZxr3MnOd 7 months ago
- Boo! Check out the new official website... dreffdesigns.com 8 months ago
- 52,210 hits
Dixie on Flickr